Spotters Gloss Black/Nexus Green Mirror Grey Glass Polarised Lenses. 90% light block,100 glare block
Spotters Gloss Black/ Nexus Emerald Glass Polarised Lenses,86.5% Light block,100 glare block
> High glare specialist
> Real metallic mirror protected by layers of Crown Glass
The incredible iridescent blue/green mirror overlays a high definition Emerald Green polarised Crown Glass lens. We use real metallic particles in our Nexus Mirror lenses as only real metallic particles reflect bright light and heat away from your eyes. This actually creates a cooling effect during periods of intense light and reduces eye fatigue. Our real metallic mirrors are sandwiched between layers of Crown Glass so they can’t be damaged or scratched off!
The high definition Emerald Green base tint is incredibly soothing to your eyes, allowing for increased depth perception and improved colour awareness without altering your colour vision. We developed the Emerald Green base tint (the same as our Emerald lens) because there is nothing on the market that gives your eyes natural colour tones while delivering enhanced depth perception.
As a result, we’ve tinted the Emerald base tint at the precise point in the electromagnetic spectrum that allows the human eye to perceive colour. This lens feels extremely soothing to your eyes, shows undulations in the field in front of you and contrasts objects under water to give you clearer vision. This lens is perfect for people who are colour blind or are uncomfortable with the copper tones of the Halide and Penetrator lenses.
This lens can also be worn if you have a visual colour deficiency, such as colour blindness.
The result? Spotters’ Nexus mirror is a high glare specialist, giving glare-free vision and with enhanced depth perception and natural colour vision.
Spotters Eyewear is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for 24 months from date of purchase. This warranty excludes accidental damage and broken/cracked lenses. The sunglasses must also have been looked after in accordance with Spotters Care Instructions as below and found in each box.
Spotters Care instructions- Here are our top tips to keep your eyewear in great condition:
- Wash sunglasses regularly in warm soapy water to clean frames and lenses from perspiration, salt and grit build up.
- Do not use any chemicals to clean your frame and /or lenses
- Ensure any insect repellent, sunscreen and makeup are washed off after each wear
- Always dry your sunglasses completely before putting them away.
- Never leave your sunglasses on the dashboard of a car or boat. Temperatures above 60°c can be reached inside vehicles, which may seriously warp sunglass frames and/or damage lenses.
- Always store your glasses in their protective case.
- Regularly check the tension of the screws in the arms of your sunglasses.
- Never use tissues to clean your sunglasses lenses. They are made of wood fibre which may scratch your lenses. Please use your cleaning cloth!
- Do not bend your sunglass frame or attempt to alter the shape of the frame, as this may cause your lenses to fracture.
- Spotters’ metal framed sunglasses are made of the finest quality materials however due to the fashion aspect of their design, they require careful handling. Metal frames have more points of movement than other sunglasses and if bent out of alignment the lenses may fall out or crack.
- If your sunglasses are out of alignment and you would like them re-fitted to the original shape, please send them to our service department for assessment.
Failure to adhere to these care instructions may void your warranty.
Your warranty is only valid with a proof of purchase from an authorised Spotters dealer. Any claim against the warrantly should be lodge with Spotter Service and warranty department.
Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Your warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, scratched, broken or missing lenses or lost screws. Any alterations to the eyewear will void your warranty.
Eyewear that has been bent out of alignment, and any damage that may occur as a result, is not covered by a warranty.
The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace, in part or in full, eyewear returned for warranty or repair. Warranty claims and other repairs are at the complete discretion of the manufacturer and should be lodged with Spotters directly.
Over the last 20 years, Spotters has been built on the ideals of Australians. the is mission is to offer a uniquely Australian product. They are 100% Australian owned and we develop our sunglasses to survive Australia’s harshest conditions. They design sunglasses to protect us from some of the harshest UV exposure in the world, combat extreme glare, while still being stylish and supremely comfortable. Our passion for innovation is unsurpassed and our dedication to the best quality and most technologically advanced materials drives us ever forward!
View All Spotters Sunglasses