Spotters Gloss Black/Copper Penetrator GlassPolarised Lenses Photochromic 76% To 88% light block,1
Spotters Gloss Black/Copper Penetrator GlassPolarised Lenses Photochromic 76% To 88% light block,100 glare block
> Lens adjusts to your total environment
> High contrast, enhanced depth and colour perception
Our unique Penetrator is a high contrast bronze polarised photochromic crown glass lens that blocks glare, filters blue light and gives the sharpest definition. It is suitable for all day, every day use.
Enhanced photochromic performance adapts to bright sunlight, reflective glare from water, snow, heavy rain, mist, or fog and is flexible for all conditions from dawn to dusk.
The unique colour of our Penetrator lens actually enhances your vision in low light conditions. Wear them in the rain, wear them in late afternoon city haze, wear them in the fog or through that unexpected sun shower, and your vision will be clear. No glare, no squinting, and you won’t have to remove your sunglasses because everything is too dark – the Penetrator lens adjusts to varying light conditions, so if there’s low light, the lens will lighten to suit. You can literally wear this lens from dawn til dusk.
Penetrator lenses are the definitive instrument for every application and any weather condition. Nothing can prepare you for the instant relaxation your eyes will experience when you wear Spotters’ Penetrator lens.
Spotters Eyewear is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for 24 months from date of purchase. This warranty excludes accidental damage and broken/cracked lenses. The sunglasses must also have been looked after in accordance with Spotters Care Instructions as below and found in each box.
Spotters Care instructions- Here are our top tips to keep your eyewear in great condition:
- Wash sunglasses regularly in warm soapy water to clean frames and lenses from perspiration, salt and grit build up.
- Do not use any chemicals to clean your frame and /or lenses
- Ensure any insect repellent, sunscreen and makeup are washed off after each wear
- Always dry your sunglasses completely before putting them away.
- Never leave your sunglasses on the dashboard of a car or boat. Temperatures above 60°c can be reached inside vehicles, which may seriously warp sunglass frames and/or damage lenses.
- Always store your glasses in their protective case.
- Regularly check the tension of the screws in the arms of your sunglasses.
- Never use tissues to clean your sunglasses lenses. They are made of wood fibre which may scratch your lenses. Please use your cleaning cloth!
- Do not bend your sunglass frame or attempt to alter the shape of the frame, as this may cause your lenses to fracture.
- Spotters’ metal framed sunglasses are made of the finest quality materials however due to the fashion aspect of their design, they require careful handling. Metal frames have more points of movement than other sunglasses and if bent out of alignment the lenses may fall out or crack.
- If your sunglasses are out of alignment and you would like them re-fitted to the original shape, please send them to our service department for assessment.
Failure to adhere to these care instructions may void your warranty.
Your warranty is only valid with a proof of purchase from an authorised Spotters dealer. Any claim against the warrantly should be lodge with Spotter Service and warranty department.
Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Your warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, scratched, broken or missing lenses or lost screws. Any alterations to the eyewear will void your warranty.
Eyewear that has been bent out of alignment, and any damage that may occur as a result, is not covered by a warranty.
The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace, in part or in full, eyewear returned for warranty or repair. Warranty claims and other repairs are at the complete discretion of the manufacturer and should be lodged with Spotters directly.