Smith Sunglasses REDDING/S 003 62 QG
The Redding represents a new era in an 8 base wrap technology. The classic styling with modern looks is injection molded in Italy and has premium ChromaPop Plus, ChromaPop Glass, and Techlite Glass for unsurpassed optical clarity. Narrow lightweight temples, out-of-sight spring hinges, and megol nose and temple pads provide a detailed and secure fit for all-day comfort. If you're looking for optimal craftsmanship combined with high-end materials and lenses then the Redding is your choice to tackle any adventure.
Smith sunglasses have a 2-year warranty against manufacturer's faults.
* The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, scratched or broken lenses, lost screws, or nose pieces. Please also keep in mind that any alterations to the sunglasses will void your warranty. The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace, in part or in full, the sunglasses returned for warranty or repair. Warranty claims and repairs are at the complete discretion of the manufacturer.
Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite™ polarized glass lenses cut glare
- ChromaPop+™ lenses are polarized to cut glare, and they enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast while being highly scratch-resistant
- 100% UV protection
- Medium fit, small coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
Smith REDDING/S 003 62 QG MATTE VIOLET
- BLUE MIRROR POLARIZED HIGH CONTRAST
- Temple Length
- Eye Size
- Bridge Size