SMITH RUCKUS 6HT 99 1C
After a long day on the bike, you should be thinking about cracking open a cold one with your buds, not sore spots behind your ears. Ready for the trail, road, or CX course, our Smith Ruckus sunglasses are made for all-day comfort with thin, no-slip temples that are designed to work with your helmet. The raised-brow design with two interchangeable ChromaPop™ lenses gives you great peripheral vision in the riding position and adds enhanced color and detail to your view. When the afternoon sun starts to dip, easily swap lenses using our PivLock™ technology and get ready to enjoy the sunset from the saddle.
Smith sunglasses have a 2-year warranty against manufacturer's faults.
* The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, scratched or broken lenses, lost screws, or nose pieces. Please also keep in mind that any alterations to the sunglasses will void your warranty. The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace, in part or in full, the sunglasses returned for warranty or repair. Warranty claims and repairs are at the complete discretion of the manufacturer.
Carbonic lenses offer impact resistance and clear optics
- 100% UV protection
- Medium-large fit, large coverage
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
SMITH RUCKUS 6HT 99 1C MATT WHITE
- ChromaPop Black
- Temple Length
- Eye Size