SMITH ROCKAWAY 086 52 L5
Don't be fooled by the clean aesthetics. The Smith Rockaway has all the style of your everyday shades, but these performance sunglasses keep up with life on the water. They boost color and cut glare, useful for spotting the next big catch or enjoying a SUP session squint-free. The lightweight frames come with Megol pads for grip as well as spring hinges, which self-adjust for a customized fit. And so you never lose them to the water, we included a PivLock™ leash retainer. It seamlessly attaches to the frames to keep them secure.
Smith sunglasses have a 2-year warranty against manufacturer's faults.
* The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, scratched or broken lenses, lost screws, or nose pieces. Please also keep in mind that any alterations to the sunglasses will void your warranty. The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace, in part or in full, the sunglasses returned for warranty or repair. Warranty claims and repairs are at the complete discretion of the manufacturer.
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses
- ChromaPop™ polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast, and are highly scratch-resistant
- Medium-large fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit
- Megol nose and temple pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a customized fit
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- The included PivLock™ leash retainer seamlessly attaches to your frames to keep them safe
SMITH ROCKAWAY 086 52 L5 DARK HAVANA
- COPPER BROWN POLARIZED HIGH CONTRAST
- Temple Length
- Eye Size
- Bridge Size