Oakley 0OO4124 GAUGE 8 #41240657 (Category 3)
GAUGE 8 GUNMETAL PRIZM SAPPHIRE POLARISED
A new chapter in Oakley’s heritage of wire frame innovation, Gauge 8 is a lightweight C-5™ alloy design with the genius of Mono Shock™ hinges and the classic-meets-contemporary styling of pilot shades with angular lenses.
Oakley sunglasses have a 2-year warranty against manufacturer's faults.
* The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, scratched or broken lenses, lost screws, or nose pieces. Please also keep in mind that any alterations to the sunglasses will void your warranty. The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace, in part or in full, the sunglasses returned for warranty or repair. Warranty claims and repairs are at the complete discretion of the manufacturer.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant C-5™ frame material
- Two frame sizes suitable for medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite™ lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium™ lens coating
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Optimized peripheral vision of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics™
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses : Power range +2.00 to -3.00