Spotters ARTIC /HALIDE
Spotters Gloss Black/Grey Photochroic polorised lenses 83 to 90.5 light block ,100%glare block
> World’s Darkest Photochromic Crown Glass lens, adjusts to your total environment
> High contrast, enhanced depth and colour perception
A true revolutionary high definition lens, Spotters’ Halide is the world’s darkest polarised Photochromic copper crown glass lens.
A combination of the world’s best technology and highest quality elements, Halide offers unsurpassed glare reduction while providing superior depth perception and precision optics. It is suitable for everyday use, particularly in high glare situations.
alide is the culmination of almost 2 years of intense design and development and is specifically engineered for extreme conditions; it can withstand Australia’s brightest, sunniest, high glare conditions and still offer perfect optical clarity, insane depth perception, and high scratch resistance.
The Halide lens has been specifically developed for people who are sensitive to extreme glare. The unique high contrast copper tint of the Halide lens offers better clarity and depth perception to the human eye than any other colour, and delivers it without distortion. Halide makes objects sharper, gives clearer vision over distances, shows greater depth perception in water and eliminates eye fatigue and headaches. The Halide lens is also dark enough to hide your eyes.
Spotters Eyewear is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for 24 months from date of purchase. This warranty excludes accidental damage and broken/cracked lenses. The sunglasses must also have been looked after in accordance with Spotters Care Instructions as below and found in each box.
Spotters Care instructions- Here are our top tips to keep your eyewear in great condition:
- Wash sunglasses regularly in warm soapy water to clean frames and lenses from perspiration, salt and grit build up.
- Do not use any chemicals to clean your frame and /or lenses
- Ensure any insect repellent, sunscreen and makeup are washed off after each wear
- Always dry your sunglasses completely before putting them away.
- Never leave your sunglasses on the dashboard of a car or boat. Temperatures above 60°c can be reached inside vehicles, which may seriously warp sunglass frames and/or damage lenses.
- Always store your glasses in their protective case.
- Regularly check the tension of the screws in the arms of your sunglasses.
- Never use tissues to clean your sunglasses lenses. They are made of wood fibre which may scratch your lenses. Please use your cleaning cloth!
- Do not bend your sunglass frame or attempt to alter the shape of the frame, as this may cause your lenses to fracture.
- Spotters’ metal framed sunglasses are made of the finest quality materials however due to the fashion aspect of their design, they require careful handling. Metal frames have more points of movement than other sunglasses and if bent out of alignment the lenses may fall out or crack.
- If your sunglasses are out of alignment and you would like them re-fitted to the original shape, please send them to our service department for assessment.
Failure to adhere to these care instructions may void your warranty.
Your warranty is only valid with a proof of purchase from an authorised Spotters dealer. Any claim against the warrantly should be lodge with Spotter Service and warranty department.
Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Your warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, scratched, broken or missing lenses or lost screws. Any alterations to the eyewear will void your warranty.
Eyewear that has been bent out of alignment, and any damage that may occur as a result, is not covered by a warranty.
The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace, in part or in full, eyewear returned for warranty or repair. Warranty claims and other repairs are at the complete discretion of the manufacturer and should be lodged with Spotters directly.
|Color||Artic+ Gloss Black Carbon|
Over the last 20 years, Spotters has been built on the ideals of Australians. the is mission is to offer a uniquely Australian product. They are 100% Australian owned and we develop our sunglasses to survive Australia’s harshest conditions. They design sunglasses to protect us from some of the harshest UV exposure in the world, combat extreme glare, while still being stylish and supremely comfortable. Our passion for innovation is unsurpassed and our dedication to the best quality and most technologically advanced materials drives us ever forward!
View All Spotters Sunglasses